Vacant position: Contracts Manager
We are looking for a Contracts Manager with our kind of attitude - hard working and highly motivated to be the best. Refusing to cut corners and able to keep to deadlines and budgets you will be capable of building positive working relationships with clients and colleagues alike keeping to IBKA’s high standards at all times.
Based at Fawley’s ESSO Refinery, the largest refinery in the UK, you will be taking on the day-to-day management of an IBKA team. During busy periods overtime will be required.
The candidate must be:
- A highly self-motivated manager with a strong work ethic, personable and presentable, capable of building partnerships and working collaboratively with clients and colleagues alike keeping to IBKA’s high standards at all times.
- An excellent leader able to understand a brief and articulate it clearly to colleagues.
- Able to maintain accurate records, produce work schedules and manage site budgets - a proven track record in contract management being a bonus.
- Personally, invested in ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are adhered to and provide risk assessments.
- A problem solver who swiftly and effectively resolves on-site issues.
- Able to motivate a team to deliver multiple projects to a high standard, ensuring all compliance is met.
- Further education.
The candidate must have:
- Experience as a Manager in a similar heavy industry environment.
- A valid driving license.
- Safety qualification would be highly desirable.
- Transport Manager Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) also desirable.
To apply visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/ibka-uk-ltd/